Monday, February 22, 2016

MISSING IN ACTION....

Hello again, I have been missing in action for awhile now. Have had some changes in life, new grand baby, ill mother, no longer designing for C'est Magnifique or selling CTMH. I miss it. Just not enough time. Deonna has a great company! Please check out her site, www.cestmagnifiquekits.com I am going to try to get back at blogging. I still love scrapbooking and paper crafts and get together with my scrappy friends when ever I can!  I am starting a new adventure that I can do in my own time at my own pace, Bible Journaling!!  I hope to get closer to Our Lord by reading my Bible more. I seem to start the reading thru the bible in  the "one year plan", but never finish.  I hope by using my creative side I will read and retain more of His Word. I hope to share some of my stuff with you! I would also love to see others' work!! If you have a site with Bible Journaling (or any craft) please share with me! Peace, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment