Thursday, March 5, 2015

MY MARCH PROJECTS FOR C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KITS...

Hey! Time to share what I have done with the March Kit from C'est Magnifique Kits!
This month is so Vintage, which I love! There is a little pop of today in it also as you will see.

The first layout is a self project,


I used items from the Main kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I used a stencil, gesso, and distress ink from my stash for the background. I also used my sewing machine to stitch around the background.



This layout is my husbands grandmother,


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On Kit, Embellishment Add On, Mixed Media Kits. I did some fussy cutting and wetting/rolling paper.




This next layout is my Daughter and my new Grandson "A Gift from Heaven"


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, and the Embellishment Add On kits. I used dies from my stash to make flowers with the paper from the kit. 



This layout is my Great Grandfather,


I used items from the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I pop doted all the layers. I also pop doted every other letter of REMEMBER. I used some distress ink from my stash.



This last layout is my father in law as a baby,


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I used gesso from my stash on the background, then added some to the flowers,  strips of paper, and even a little on the picture. I then sprayed the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray from the Kit. This has a very grungy, vintage look. He was born in 1913!

I hope I have inspired you in some way! If you have any questions please leave them in comments. If you see something you like, the kit is available in the store now while supplies last. www.cestmagnifiquekits.com

Thanks for stopping by! Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment