Saturday, February 7, 2015

FEBRUARY PROJECTS WITH C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KITS...

Hey! I have my February Projects with C'est Magnifique Kits to share with you today. This month's kit is "Bird Song". Some of the papers have some beautiful birds on them and there are some bird related embellishments in the kit. The colors were awesome. I really enjoyed working with this kit!

This layout is my oldest daughter and I...
"Thankful"



I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits. I love the Prima Stamps and Metal Moth Wings set. I used the metallic rub on paint after I inked the chipboard pieces. I think I have a new addiction! I used a doily, distress ink, and glitter glue from my stash.


This layout is my youngest daughter. Her baby is due soon...
"Love"


I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits. I also made flowers with the paper from the kit. Then used the beads for the centers. Again, I used the metallic rub on paint on the bird. I used distress ink from my stash on the letters.



This layout is my friends and I playing around on a plane...
"Smile"


Again, I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits! I did a little fussy cutting. I used the Prima Black Sand Texture Paste with the Stencil. The banner is made with the Washi tape from the kit. I used a doily and some distress ink from my stash.


This last project is an Altered Journal...


The journal came in the Mixed Media Kit. I covered it with paper from the Kit. I also covered the back of the front cover. It shows through the leaf cut outs. I used seam binding and distress ink from my stash and tied them on the top ring. The "tb" is my initials.
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to leave them for me!

I hope I have inspired you to create something yourself! If you are interested in any of these products, they are available in the store while supplies last. www.cestmagnifiquekits.com








No comments:

Post a Comment