Friday, December 26, 2014

JANUARY PROJECTS WITH C'EST MAGNIFIQUE

I love the January Kit from C'est Magnifique! The blues, aquas, creams, with a touch of peachy-tangerine is beautiful! The paper is from Lemoncraft and UHK Gallery.


This first layout is my son and daughter-in-law:



I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I cut the shutter on the embellishment from BoBunny, and slid the picture in. I also used a doily, gesso, ink, card stock, and a couple of punches from my stash.


This layout is my oldest daughter and my youngest grandson:


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. The white flower cluster at the top is from a previous kit. I believe November. I sewed around the edge with light blue thread.


This layout is my Dad:


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, and Embellishment Add On Kits. I really made use of the BoBunny "The Avenues" Noteworthy Journaling Cards. This is all the layering behind the picture. I used gesso on the background and some on the layers, then splattered a little ink from my stash. I used Prima wire thread from the December kit. You always have leftovers from these great kits!


The next two projects are cards:


I used scraps from one of the layouts to make this one. The flower is from the Mixed Media Add On Kit. The bird and charm are from the Embellishment Add On Kit.




As you see, I used flowers from the Flower Add On Kit. The cupcake is a resin. "Sweet Treat", from Melissa Frances. I used paint and Perfect Pearls from the Mixed Media Kit to color it. I used an embossing folder from my stash.


I hope you see something that inspires you! The Add On Kits are now available in the store. The Main Kit will be revealed at the end of the month. Please visit the Store and the Blog for more inspiration from the other DTs. Also, watch for the January Sketch Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your family had a very Merry Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment