Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Projects with the August C'est Magnifique Add On Kits...

The August C'est Magnifique Add On Kits remind me of romance! So my projects have gone in that direction...of course that's my favorite....

This first one is a picture of my youngest daughter on her wedding day! Hard to believe it has been five years!
                   
                                                                 "Beautiful"



This Paper from the Add On Kit is gorgeous without anything on it! I did use items from the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I also used some cheese cloth, and distress ink from my stash.



The next one is my son asking his girlfriend to marry him. They had been on a carriage ride and he had given his camera to the driver.

"She said Yes"


I had fun doing this one. I fussy cut the flowers and bird. I used pop-dot for dimension.  I made the frame around the photo with the strip at the bottom of a piece of paper from the kit. I used items from the Paper Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I used a punch, ink, and a piece of card stock from my stash.


The third project is a picture of my oldest daughter. She was a bridesmaid at my son's wedding. I have always loved this picture of her. 

  "Beautiful"



I used items from the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I also used some gesso, and a stencil from my stash.

The Add On Kits are available at the store now. If you see something you like, you can pick it up there, here is the link  www.cestmagnifiquekits.com



No comments:

Post a Comment