Wednesday, July 30, 2014

AUGUST C'EST MAGNIFIQUE MAIN KIT REVEAL...

Here it is...C'est Magnifique Kit's August Main Kit "Beautiful Stories"! Just as it's name implies, I feel it is meant to tell a beautiful story. I have used it for some very romantic pages. I have also used the opposite side of one of the pages for a cute picture of my grandson. So it is not just girly...
          

                                                                        "Beautiful Stories"


Blue Fern Studios: Twilight Garden Frame
Prima : Resin Collection : Resin Icons in Wood Box - Fairy
Manor House Creations: Beautiful You :Chipboard Words
Manor House Creations: Beautiful You : Flower pack : French lace 
Heidi Swapp: Color Shine Spray: Blush
Studio Calico: Mistable Stickers: Wanderlust Alpha
Simplicity: Lace: 1 yard


It is now available in the store. www.cestmagnifiquekits.com


Here is another project using the August Kit. My youngest daughter Bethany and her husband Matt.


I used items from the Main kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and the Mixed Media Kits. I also used a square doily, molding paste and stencil, binding tape and distress ink, white card stock and punch from my stash. I also used a piece of the package from the kit, (the clock) 

No comments:

Post a Comment