Monday, June 23, 2014

CHECK OUT ULRIKA'S LAYOUT'S...

Hey! I haven't been here in several days! Boy, I have been busy, learning how to use this Mac has been a little time consuming. Since my PC crashed, I have been struggling to find decent pictures to use on layouts! I usually print pictures as I need them. Most of my "old" pictures are poor quality. They are fine for some layouts but not for ones to be displayed online. Hopefully the computer guy can get my pictures off my old PC this week...fingers crossed...

Anyway, You have got to go check out Ulrika's layouts on C'est Magnifique's Kits! They are Awesome!! She is very talented! here is the linkwww.cestmagnifiquekits.com

You can also see them on Facebook...

The July Main Kit reveal is coming soon...July 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment