Monday, June 30, 2014

C'est Magnifique July Kit Reveal....

It's finally time to show you this great kit packed with awesome goodies! The colors are beautiful and the different textures are so much fun to play with. Then mix in the Add Ons and WOW! I did 5 layouts and still have lots of stuff left to work with.


Prima:  Frilles Bluebelle Flowers
BoBunny: Enchanted Garden:  Ephemera
BoBunny:  Enchanted Garden:  Combo Stickers
Prima:  Shabby Treasures:  Crochet Icons 4
Blue Fern Studios:  Chipboard:  Layering Stems
Shimmerz:  Green Olive




Previously shown Add Ons during Sneak Peek:  June 15 Post
Paper On
Flower On
Embellishment Add On
Mixed Media Add On















You saw the first two layouts during the Sneak Peek....

Here is another layout I made using this Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I call it "OH! Baby" It is a picture of my first grandson, Weston who is going to be 14 years old tomorrow! How time flies. 



I also used a punch, a doily, a piece of blue card stock, and handmade a couple of leaves from some green card stock from my stash. 
This paper was perfect for a baby page. It was so soft looking, don't you think?



This next one I also used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, and Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I also used some brown card stock and die from my stash to cut out the clock. The doily and brown ink are from my stash. This layout I call "Great Future" The picture was taken when my daughter in law graduated with her Doctorate in Nursing Practice. We are very proud of her.









This last one I use items from the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On, Flower Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I also used some chalk ink and a couple of small feathers from my stash.
I call this simply "Daughter" This is my youngest daughter when she was Homecoming Maid her Senior year in High School. She is now 26 years old has two degrees, has been married 4 1/2 years, and told us on Father's Day she is expecting! Again, how time flies!! As you can guess, we are thrilled!!


This paper would have made a really pretty baby girl page too! humm... 



No comments:

Post a Comment